We are reckoned as eminent Digital Earth Clamp Tester trader from India. Our Digital Earth Clamp tester induces a test current into earth systems and measures ground resistance in multi ground installations without needing to disconnect the ground. These tester come with Backlit LCD display for the improved display. Designed with flat core ends they prevent dirt to settle, ensuring measurement integrity and improved reliability.
- Long Jaw size: 65mm x 32mmø. The unique long Jaw is particularly suitable where grounding is done by flat steel or copper strips.
- Range:0.01Ω to 1000 Ω, leakage current: 0.00mA to 30A
- Maximum Resistance Measurement Resolution 0.001 Ω.
- Display 4 Digits LCD, 47×28.5 mm in length.
- Over range (OL Ω) as well as low range (L0.01 Ω) indication.
- Low bat indication and Data hold facility, Jaw opening Indication, Noise signal
- Double insulation level and also protected from External magnetic as well as Electric field.
- External Magnetic field: <40A/m
- External Magnetic field: <1V/m
- Automatic range selection & Automatic Self Calibration.
- Alarm with measured value
- Single Measuring Time: 1 second.
- GENERAL SPECIFICATIONS:
- Power : 6 VDC (AA 1.5V x 4)
- Dimensions : 298mm X 90mm X 66mm (Approx.) for long jaw.
- Net Weight : 1320g for long jaw size.
- TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
Ranges and Accuracy at [ (20 ±3˚C) 50% RH ± 10%]
|0.010 – 0.099Ω||0.001Ω||±(1%+0.01Ω)|
|0.10 – 0.99Ω||0.01Ω||±(1% + 0.01Ω)|
|1.0 -49.9Ω||0.01Ω||±(1.5% + 0.1Ω)|
|50.0 – 99.5Ω||0.5Ω||±(2% + 0.5Ω)|
|100-199Ω||1Ω||±(3% + 1Ω)|
|200- 395Ω||5Ω||±(6% + 5Ω)|
|400- 590 Ω||10 Ω||±(10% + 10Ω)|
|600 – 1000 Ω||20 Ω||±(20% + 20Ω)|
Ranges and Accuracy of current measurement:
Operating Temperature: -10˚C to 55˚C
- APPLICATION AREAS:
- Measures Earth Resistance at electrical ground rod and grid.
- Use for testing quality of grounding without disconnecting the ground rod under test.
- Conduct field surveys fast and effectively and retrieve and analyze readings at a later time.
- Use on telecommunication Tower’s grounding.
- Useful in finding earth fault such as discontinuation or loose contact of earthling strips or cables.
- To find the resistance of earth pit.
- Carrying Case
- Standard Loop Resistance of 5.1Ω
- Instruction Manual
Please enter product requirement & your contact details below.We will get back to you as soon as possible.