- Long Jaw size: 65mm x 32mmø. The unique long Jaw is particularly suitable where grounding is done by flat steel or copper strips.
- Range:0.01Ω to 1000 Ω, leakage current: 0.00mA to 30A
- Maximum Resistance Measurement Resolution 0.001 Ω.
- Display 4 Digits LCD, 47×28.5 mm in length.
- Over range (OL Ω) as well as low range (L0.01 Ω) indication.
- Low bat indication and Data hold facility, Jaw opening Indication, Noise signal
- Double insulation level and also protected from External magnetic as well as Electric field.
- External Magnetic field: <40A/m
- External Magnetic field: <1V/m
- Automatic range selection & Automatic Self Calibration.
- Alarm with measured value
- Single Measuring Time: 1 second.
- Power : 6 VDC (AA 1.5V x 4)
- Dimensions : 298mm X 90mm X 66mm (Approx.) for long jaw.
- Net Weight : 1320g for long jaw size.
- TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
Ranges and Accuracy at [ (20 ±3˚C) 50% RH ± 10%]
|0.010 – 0.099Ω||0.001Ω||±(1%+0.01Ω)|
|0.10 – 0.99Ω||0.01Ω||±(1% + 0.01Ω)|
|1.0 -49.9Ω||0.01Ω||±(1.5% + 0.1Ω)|
|50.0 – 99.5Ω||0.5Ω||±(2% + 0.5Ω)|
|100-199Ω||1Ω||±(3% + 1Ω)|
|200- 395Ω||5Ω||±(6% + 5Ω)|
|400- 590 Ω||10 Ω||±(10% + 10Ω)|
|600 – 1000 Ω||20 Ω||±(20% + 20Ω)|
- Measures Earth Resistance at electrical ground rod and grid.
- Use for testing quality of grounding without disconnecting the ground rod under test.
- Conduct field surveys fast and effectively and retrieve and analyze readings at a later time.
- Use on telecommunication Tower’s grounding.
- Useful in finding earth fault such as discontinuation or loose contact of earthling strips or cables.
- To find the resistance of earth pit.
- Carrying Case
- Standard Loop Resistance of 5.1Ω
- Instruction Manual