- 2 analog channels oscilloscope.
- With an external trigger.
- Multiple automatic measurements.
- Serial decode/trigger options for: UART, LIN, CAN, IIC, SPI.
- With integrated digital voltmeter (DVM).
- Large (7.0-inch) color display.
- Supports SCPI remote command control.
|Rise Time at BNC (typical)||≤ 3.5ns|
|Max. Sample||Rate 1GSa/s for half channels,500MSa/s for all channels|
|Vertical Resolution||8 bits|
|Maximum Input Voltage||300VRMS (10 X)|
|DC Gain Accuracy
|±3% full scale for Normal or Average acquisition mode, 10V/div to 10mV/div|
|±4% full scale for Normal or Average acquisition mode, 5mV/div to 2mV/div|
|Memory Depth||Max.8M for half channels, Max. 4M for all channels|
|Input Sensitivity Range||2mV/div to 10V/div|
|Time Base Range||2ns/div to 100s/div (in 1-2-5 sequence)|
|Input Impedance||1MΩ±1% / 20pF±3pF (DC coupling)|
|Trigger Type||Edge, Pulse width, Video, Slope, Over time, Window, Pattern, Interval, Under Amp|
|Math||+, -, x, ÷, FFT|
|Dimension||318 x 110 x 150 mm (L x W x H)|
An oscilloscope is a instrument commonly used to display and analyze the waveform of electronic signals.
- 1pc Digital Storage Oscilloscope
- 1pc Passive Probe
- 1pc Test Leads with 2 Clips
- 1pc USB Cable
- 1pc Power Cord
- 1pc CD with software and manual