- The Noise Dose Meter measure the frequency weighted noise exposures and peak sound levels simultaneously
- Simple operation, including direct read–out of results.
- Eight built–in standard dose measurement setups : OSHA80, OSHA90, MSHA-80, MSHA-90, DOD, ACGIH, ISO85 and ISO90.
- Nine user – defined measurement setups.
- A single sound level meter (SLM) setup.
- 50 dose (DATA) result stores
- Download of setups from PC to the meter.
- Keypad lock protects meter against accidental operation
- Timers support pre–selection of measurement duration.
- Use RS-232 data output to connect with PC.
- The meter is two overlapping measurement ranges : 60 – 130 & 70 – 140dB, A & C RMS weightings, Linear & C Peak weightings, Fast & Slow time weightings, and energy exchange rates (Q) of 3, 4, 5 & 6. In dose measurement mode, it display % dose, % dose projected for an 8 hour period, peak level and measurement duration.
- For countries that are subject to European Union regulations or the equivalent ISO standards, the meter measure the daily sound exposure level (LAeq,8hr,Pa2h according to IEC 61252, which is identical with the L EX,8h required by ISO 1999), while for USA OSHA/MSHA regulations they measure the Time Weighted Average level (TWA).
- When used as a sound level meter it display sound level, time–averaged (L Aeq) sound level, peak and sound exposure level (SEL).
- The meter is automatic run timing facilities controlled by the built–in clock and time–history recording capabilities. Sampling times can be specified between 1s and 1 hour, while storage is 120000 data points.
- The meter is able to measure and save up to five specified Ln values (Statistical noise levels). Run duration, start and stop times preset, and other setting via the meter keys or software.
|Standard Applied||IEC61252, ANSI S1.25 – 1992 for dose meter and sound exposure meters. IEC 61672-1-2013 Class 2|
|Microphone||1/2-inch electret condenser microphone with 31-inch integral cable|
|Display||Liquid Crystal Display|
|Measurement Ranges (Linearity||60 – 130 : 60 – 130dB (A and C)|
|and Indicator ranges at 4KHz)||70 – 140 : 70 – 140dB (A and C)|
|Peak Ranges (C–weighted or Linear Peak over||60 – 130 : 93 – 133dB Peak|
|the top 40dB of each measurement range)||70 – 140 : 103 – 143dB Peak|
|Frequency Weightings||RMS Detector: A or C|
|Peak Detector: C or Z (Linear)|
|Time Weightings||Fast and Slow (RMS detector)|
|Exchange Rate||3, 4, 5 or 6dB|
|Stabilization Time||10 seconds from power on|
|Threshold and Criterion Levels (From the||User–defined setups in the following ranges :|
|setup, predefined in the built – in setup||Threshold Level : 70 – 90dB in 1dB steps|
|according to applicable standards)||Criterion Level : 80, 84, 85 or 90dB|
|Overload Indications||At 0.1dB above the top of the selected measurement range|
|Under–Range Indications||Under–Range Indications|
|High Level Detector||115dB|
|Keypad Lock||Lock and unlock by pressing key combinations: Up and right arrows to lock; left and down arrows to unlock|
|Clock||Real–time clock with calendar|
|Memory||Results from 50 measurements can be stored for later viewing and download|
|Measurement Control||Measurement Duration : May be set to 5, 10, 15, or 30 minutes or 1, 2, 4, 8, 10, 12, or 24 hours|
|Timers||Up to 16 timers(automatic start and stop)can be set(maximum up to one month ahead of measurement time)|
|Timer Controlled Started / Stop||Set up from the PC software or meter keypad|
|Logging||All measurement parameters values can be logged|
|Logging Period (LP)||1s, 2s, 5s, 10s, 15s, 20s, 30s, 1min, 2min, 5min, 10min, 15min, 20min, 30min or 60min|
|Logging Capacity||120000 values can be stored at any one time|
|Setup||Eight built–in (predefined) default setups are included. Nine additional user–defined setups can be stored|
|Power Supply||4×1.5V AAA (UM-4) Battery|
|Battery Indicator||Symbol indication battery voltage level in 4 steps. Indicator flashes when voltage is insufficient for operation|
|Operating Temperature & Humidity||0 – 50ºC (32 to 122ºF) ,10 – 90%RH|
|Storage Temperature & Humidity||-10 – 60ºC(14 to 140ºF) ,10 – 75%RH|
|Weight||Approx. 350g (including batteries)|
The personal noise dose meter is test equipment to evaluate the noise condition of working environment by measuring the accumulated noise exposure. With this test data, company can ensure the related noise regulation is followed or decide whether or not to apply certain noise reduction action to avoid the acoustic trauma and noise-induced hearing loss occurs to the working personnel.
|USB Data Cable with Software|
|Bluetooth Data Adapter with Software|